Faculty of Information Alumni Association
The Faculty of Information Alumni Association (FIAA) is an organization made up of the nearly 6,700 graduates of the Faculty of Information and its predecessors. Upon convocating, each graduate automatically becomes a member of FIAA, and is welcome to attend any alumni event, serve on FIAA's executive, volunteer, or participate as a member-at-large.
We are a vibrant community, with a mandate is to represent alumni interests.
Our activities include:
- Organizing events such as reunions, lectures, and an annual tea
- Running professional development programs for current students, such as Job Shadowing and Ask an Alum
- Offering conference grants to current Masters' students
- Offering conference and professional development grants to alumni
- Publishing Informed, an online magazine that features news about the iSchool, and its professors and alumni
- Sponsoring awards for graduating students
- Helping to raise funds for the Faculty
Keep in touch through our social media channels!