Social Media Intern work-study positon in Student Services @ the iSchool
Student Services has a Social Media Intern position for this summer (Job Order Number: 2012.WS.0771)
This position is currently listed on the Career Centre website.
The Work-Study Program provides opportunities for part-time employment for eligible Canadian students who are receiving government student aid.
Student Eligibility Criteria
- have qualified for Summer OSAP assistance; OR
- have qualified for student financial aid from a province / territory other than Ontario (confirmation required); OR
- are receiving Band funding from the Aboriginal Student Support Program (confirmation required); AND
- have registered in at least 60%* of a full course load for the entire summer session from May to August
- *40% (no course load averaging) for students who have documented permanent disabilities.
Hiring Deadline: Thursday, May 31, 2012. Apply now! Remember our Job Order Number: 2012.WS.0771
- Program Period: May 14, 2012 to July 31, 2012
- Maximum Hours: 90
- Weekly Hours: No more than 12 hours
- Pay Rate: $10.25 per hour plus 4% vacation pay and 10% benefits