iSchool faculty, staff and students can:
- Find Inforum items in the University of Toronto Library (UTL) catalogue
- Browse our New Titles List to discover newly received Inforum books, journals, and other material
- Request access to new items that are listed as In cataloguing in the UTL catalogue.
- Check out our New Book Display near the Information Desk, and download bibliographies from our current and past themed displays
- Recommend new titles to add to the Inforum collections!
We purchase and subscribe to works in electronic and print formats in these areas:
- Archives and records management
- Critical information studies
- Cultural heritage preservation
- Digital preservation
- Information systems and design
- Knowledge management
- Library and information science
- Museum studies
- Publishing and book history
- Privacy and surveillance
- Research methods and design
- Accessible through the University of Toronto Libraries catalogue or e-resources list.
- Off-campus access via UTORid login
- Article databases
- Full-text journals
- Online encyclopedias, dictionaries, directories, and handbooks
- New titles are regularly added
- Housed on the 4th & 5th floors of the Inforum
- Most items may be borrowed
Our print collections are:
- Course reserves -- request at the Information Desk
- Periodicals -- 4th and 5th floors
- General collection -- 5th floor stacks
- Reference collection -- 4th floor
- Subject Analysis Systems (SAS) collection -- 5th floor, behind general collection
- Juvenile collection -- 5th floor, behind general collection
- Special collection -- request at the Information Desk
The Inforum mounts thematic book displays, many with accompanying annotated bibliographies, compiled by our team of Inforum Information Desk student assistants.
Download the bibliographies from current and past displays.
For collections-related inquiries, contact elisa [dot] szeutoronto [dot] ca (Elisa Sze), Collections Coordinator.