Collaborative programs for MMSt students
- Are available to students who are enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Emerge from cooperation between two or more graduate units, e.g., faculties, departments, centres, or institutes
- Provide students with a broad base from which to explore interdisciplinary areas
- Allow students to pursue specialized subject interests, or special developments within particular disciplines
- Are designed to allow a focus in the area of specialty
- Be admitted to, and enrolled in, one of the collaborating graduate units
- Fulfill all the degree program requirements in the home unit
- Fulfill any additional requirements of the specific collaborative program
Upon completion of the collaborative program, students' transcripts will denote a specialization in the particular program area.
Collaborative programs available to MMSt students
The iSchool participates in two collaborative programs for MMSt students.