Inforum / Information Services
What is the Inforum / Information Services?
The Inforum is the iSchool's academic and community hub, and is part of the iSchool's Information Services Unit. Together, they provide the intellectual, social, physical, and digital linkages for strong and vibrant community building.
Summer hours at the Inforum began on May 6.
Research, learning, and connecting are facilitated through:
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and award-winning staff
- Unique and specialized collections that support the iSchool's teaching and learning mission
- Curriculum-supporting workshops
- Group and individual work spaces
- Bookable equipment and rooms
- Time-saving reference, research, and resource-use assistance
- Summer internship opportunities for Masters students
How to reach us
140 St. George Street, 4th & 5th Floor
Toronto ON M5S 3G6
Email: help [dot] ischoolutoronto [dot] ca
Chat: Use chat box at the bottom of this page. [Technical issues with IE. Use another browser.]
During the academic year: Monday–Thursday: 5–10 p.m.; Friday: 5–7 p.m; Weekends: 11–7 p.m.
During intersessions and summer term: Chat service on hiatus.
Summer term 2013: May 6–August 19
- Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
For more details, including holiday closures, consult our full listings: Summer term 2013 [PDF]
The Information Services team of librarians, technicians & IT staff are here for you.